Protecting Your Family from Financial Loss
Life insurance pays cash to your beneficiaries after you die—replacing your income and helping your dreams continue after you are gone. Federated has life insurance products that can help fill the following needs:
- Final expenses
- Annual living expenses
- College costs
- Mortgage and debt payments
What role can life insurance play in your planning? Of all the assets in your estate, life insurance is probably the most unique as it creates an "instant" estate. Life insurance is one of the most cost-effective ways to create the cash needed to:
- Pay estate expenses
- Replace lost income
- Provide liquidity to continue operation of your business after your death
- Offset the reduced value of your business if it must be liquidated
- Fund a trust for your minor or disabled children
Federated Offers Other Insurance Solutions
- Disability income protection — A Federated Disability Income policy can help protect your earning power if you become disabled.
- Individual retirement — Federated offers individual annuity products that help provide personal retirement benefits.
- Network of independent estate planning attorneys — Your Federated marketing representative can help facilitate a meeting with an attorney in your area who specializes in estate tax planning.
- Electronic tools and Home Office support — Federated marketers have access to top-notch analysis tools and support from our Home Office specialists.
Contact your local Federated Representative to design a program to fulfill your family’s insurance needs.
All products and services may not be available in all states. Life insurance policies contain exclusions, limitations, reductions of benefits, and terms for keeping them in force. A Federated representative can provide you with costs and complete details.