Playing the Odds
Which would be most damaging to your business?
- Fire that destroys your main location
- Serious illness that prevents you from working for six months
- Your death
Without proper insurance coverage, any of these situations could close your business and cause hardship. But, would you be surprised to learn the greatest risk is the threat of disability? Studies of insurance claims1 indicate the odds are far greater you will lose your ability to earn an income than lose your property. Most people plan for catastrophic events. But, it’s a fact that few people plan for disability.
- What sources of income would be available to you and your family if you are unable to work for an extended period of time due to accident or illness?
- What impact would there be on your business?
Playing the odds game is too risky. Protect your earning power with a Federated income replacement insurance plan.
Key Features of a Federated Plan
- Noncancelable, guaranteed renewable
- Back-to-work part-time benefit
- 24-hour coverage
- Rehabilitation payments
- Waiver of premium
- Preferred risk rates
Contact your local Federated Representative to design a program to fulfill your disability insurance needs.
1 1985 Commissioner’s Individual Disability A Table.
All products and services may not be available in all states. Life insurance policies contain exclusions, limitations, reductions of benefits, and terms for keeping them in force. A Federated representative can provide you with costs and complete details.