Internships are a great way to learn skills in a professional setting where your contributions will be valued and rewarded. You'll gain experience through projects and networking contacts. In addition, you'll benefit from performance coaching and peer review from colleagues who want you to learn and succeed. Come be a part of our team!
Qualified applicants will:
- Be a junior or senior majoring in Actuarial Science, Math, Statistics, Accounting, Computer Science, Information Technology
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Have strong computer knowledge
- Have ability to use Microsoft Excel or equivalent spreadsheet software
- Maintain the confidentiality of business and personnel information
- Financial compensation
- Furnished housing provided
- Holiday pay
- Free Employees Club membership
- Subsidized Country Club membership
- Subsidized on-site Fitness Center membership
- Participation in Federated’s Wellness Program
For more information on Federated's values, full-time benefits, company perks, and how we give back to the greater community, please select one of the links below.