Dental Coverage for Your Employees
Many employers like to offer their employees dental coverage along with their group medical benefit. Group dental insurance is available to businesses with five or more employees covered under a Federated Group Medical Plan. Firms with 50 or fewer employees that do not purchase dental coverage will be issued a dental policy to provide the pediatric dental coverage required as an essential health benefit by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) for those age 18 and under.
Benefit options available
- $500 for each covered individual (per calendar year)
- $1,000 for each covered individual (per calendar year)
- $1,500 for each covered individual (per calendar year)
- $2,000 for each covered individual (per calendar year)
- For each insured family member - $50
- Aggregate family deductible - $100
The deductible does not apply to preventive services.
- Dental plan pays 100 percent of preventive services
- Dental plan pays 80 percent of basic services
- Dental plan pays 50 percent of major services
Contact your Federated representative for more information on all Federated Group Plans.
*This is general information only and should not be relied on for specific coverage information. The provisions of the policy will determine coverage. Contact your Federated representative for further details.