Benefits are provided to all regular full time employees that work a minimum of 30 hours per week. There are 4 different coverage levels including employee only, employee + spouse, employee + child(ren) and employee + family.
We offer two medical plans that are designed to best meet your needs for coverage and cost, including:
- Coinsurance for Office Visit $1200 Deductible
- $2800 Upfront Deductible with Health Savings Account (HSA)
Federated pays a substantial amount of the monthly premiums. Depending on the coverage level you select, your monthly premium starts as low as $11 for the $2800 Upfront Deductible with HSA Plan and $57 for the Coinsurance $1200 Deductible Plan.
- In-Network preventive services are covered at 100%
- A $10 copay for annual well vision exams
- Doctor on Demand Telehealth resources
- Maternity Management Program that provides one-on-one support from a maternity health coach during and after pregnancy
- Medical plan coverage when traveling within or outside of the United States
When you enroll in a medical plan, you are automatically enrolled in prescription drug coverage. You pay for prescriptions based on the medical plan option you select. You are also eligible to participate in the Home Delivery and Smart90 (90 day prescription supply) options.
Our Dental Plan has no deductible for preventive services, and an annual benefit maximum of $1,500 per person. The deductible for basic and major services is $50 per person per calendar year for the first three coverage levels and $150 per family. Federated again shares the cost of dental coverage with you. Depending on the coverage level you select, your monthly premium starts as low as $17.
Glasses and Contacts Vision Coverage
Our Glasses and Contacts Vision Plan coverage includes prescription lenses every calendar year and frames every other calendar year. You can choose contacts instead of glasses every calendar year. Depending on the coverage level you select, your monthly premium starts as low as $6.50.