As an information technology team member, we rely on you to improve our operations through technology-based projects. We will look to you to solve problems, recommend changes, and keep our business running smoothly. You will be a valuable source of knowledge, providing information that impacts our organization's decision-making and planning process. A successful information technology team member will:
- Write new programs or integrate off-the-shelf software into existing systems
- Research problems, recommend and implement technology solutions to meet business needs
- Perform system architecture design as well as oversee tools and techniques used in the application development environment
- Support operating systems, software distribution tools, web browsers, backup and recovery software, voice infrastructure and anti-virus/anti-malware applications
- Consult on database design and maintenance
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets
As your abilities grow and you gain more experience, you will be considered for career advancement opportunities. These opportunities include a variety of roles spanning multiple technology platforms and have the potential to culminate in supervisory positions.
Learn more about our hiring process, where we share a summary of each step and tips on interviewing to prepare you for potential employment with us.