Accountants contribute to our organization in countless ways, but it's their ability to clearly communicate and organize financial information that makes them essential. A successful accountant will:
- Provide timely and accurate statements about Federated's financial standing to the management team
- Measure and interpret operating results
- Project future expenses
- Compare organizational results to industry benchmarks
- Engage in investment accounting, cost accounting, government reporting, planning, subsidiary accounting, and treasury management
- Monitor the organization's regulatory compliance
- Prepare and deliver financial presentations
Federated provides on-the-job training across a variety of accounting disciplines. When you pursue a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation, we will support your studies by covering the cost of your study materials and exam fees. We also offer monetary awards to employees as they progress toward certification. Once you obtain your CPA designation, we will pay your annual MN Society of CPA dues and reasonable CPE courses.
Learn more about our hiring process, where we share a summary of each step and tips on interviewing to prepare you for potential employment with us.